The Internet is a popular venue for businesses, so everyone out there is competing for a spot in the online market. To create a solid online presence, start by hiring a good SEO Company to make a successful PPC campaign for you. Choose the firm that’s suitable for your business.
As an owner, you should know how the PPC ad copy works and what goes into these campaigns. To be successful, you have to be very creative when writing for the ad copy. You need to find the right combination of key phrases and the USP of your core business. If you’re a beginner, you can always consult a reliable SEO company to help you design your campaign.
Some Do’s and Don’ts to are listed below to guide you:
- Have a very catchy and appealing headline. Incorporate some keywords from the ad groups. If you think like your targeted client, you will come up with the right combination of words for the headline.
- Take all the chances you get to show how different you are from your competitors. Include all deals, your USP, pricing, and other important details. Word matching in the ad and the landing pages is highly important to improve your website’s ranking.
- Try and test different versions of the ad text for a single group of ads. Change the layout, wording and keyword insertion when needed. Notice which gets the most clicks and then replicate that across all ad groups.
- Do not send people to irrelevant sites through your URL. This will lead to poor rankings, and your ad might be banned in the process. Lead the user to relevant websites quickly.
- Do not write an obscure and generalized ad copy. Try to be as descriptive as you can within the space available.
- Make it simple and relevant. Do not go overboard with your ad copy. You may not succeed in your first attempt. As advised earlier, try different combination and see which one works the best.
You will have a successful PPC ad copy if you remember that no ad campaign is really foolproof. Keep working on it constantly and do not let your guard down. That is the key to succeed.